List:       perl-qa
Subject:    Google Summer of Code
From:       Paul Johnson <paul () pjcj ! net>
Date:       2015-02-15 9:53:48

Once again the Google Summer of Code is nigh upon us and one again we are looking to \
get Perl involved.

Does anyone have any QA project suggestions or would anyone like to volunteer as a \
mentor?

Out application will be submitted in a few days,  so please read what MDK has written \
if you haven't already done so,  and please contribute and / or publicise as you are \
able.

http://blogs.perl.org/users/shadowcat_mdk/2015/02/gsoc-i-need-your-ideas.html

Thanks!
--