List:       perl-qa
Subject:    Re: Devel::Cover:  whence the reference to Class::MethodMaker?
From:       71.246.118.181
Date:       2012-03-15 23:19:29

On 3/14/12 10:30 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:

 > Is it possible you had a pre-existing cover_db directory?

No.  Since, to the best of my knowledge, Devel::Cover had never been
installed on this machine, I had never tried to run 'cover' on it.

On 3/15/12 9:07 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:

>> Class::MethodMaker is probably not installed on this machine, and
>> it's certainly neither installed underneath my home directory nor
>> used in the testing code or the code being tested.

I was wrong about that.  Class::MethodMaker *is* installed on this older
(it's still at Perl 5.8.4; Debian Sarge) machine.  But I grepped all the
hand-rolled Perl modules and couldn't find any use of MethodMaker.

Thanks for your responses.
jimk