List:       perl-qa
Subject:    RE: Suggestion regarding test suite design
From:       Murugesan Kandasamy <KMurugesan () VentechSolutions ! com>
Date:       2011-07-06 11:53:24

David, Thanks for your suggestion. Earlier, I had a different level of abstraction \
where I create all the test scenarios .t files during runtime with the two lines and \
executed them using runtests. After that I deleted the individual .t files. Its just \
for the breakdown of the test names with number of passed/failed results.

Regards,
Murugesan