List:       perl-qa
Subject:    Test::Class::Most
From:       Ovid <publiustemp-perlqa3 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-01-31 19:28:44

For Test::Class fans:

Here's the announcement of my Test::Class::Most:

  http://blogs.perl.org/users/ovid/2010/01/-package-sometestclass.html

And if you can't wait for the CPAN upload (I'm sure there's no burning desire for \
this):

  http://github.com/Ovid/Test-Class-Most

Basically, use this module instead of Test::Class and automatically get the benefits \
of Adrian Howard's Test::Class and chromatic's Modern::Perl without an effort.

Note that I've tried to make it safe for pre-5.10 users, too.

Bisous,
Ovid--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/
Tech blog            - http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/