List:       perl-qa
Subject:    Has anyone integrated Perl module testing and TeamCity?
From:       24.148.89.191
Date:       2008-12-16 0:09:43

Is anyone doing continuous testing of Perl modules with TeamCity? I've
just started a project using that, and while it looks straightforward,
I don't want to reinvent anything that anyone else has done.

Specifically has anyone:

* made stuff to turn TAP into TeamCity messages?

* tracked Devel::Cover trends and stored them in TeamCity?

* tracked NYTProf results and stored them in TeamCity?