List:       perl-qa
Subject:    Re: Who is vpit?
From:       Vincent Pit <perl () profvince ! com>
Date:       2008-09-26 7:41:21

I am "vpit".
I also happen to have a name, which is Vincent Pit.
And I also sometimes happen to screw things up. Yes, I was passing
"--installdirs perl" to Build.PL, because I read the doc too fast (I
never use M::B myself) and I just thought the option was the same than
for EU::MM. I now know how dangerous it is to assume things, especially
with M::B. :)
It's fixed since yesterday. I flushed all the errors from the smoker's
cache, so if it happens to cross roads with your modules again, it'll
give them the appopriate attention they deserve.
Vincent.