List:       perl-qa
Subject:    Re: Test::Most 'die' unless $smoking;
From:       Ovid <publiustemp-perlqa3 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-09-14 9:14:44

--- On Sun, 14/9/08, Abe Timmerman <abeltje@test-smoke.org> wrote:

> > At least for CPAN Testers, the canonical way is
> $ENV{AUTOMATED_TESTING}.
> >
> > I don't know if that also gets set for automated
> core smoking.
>
> Nope, but I can make it so :)
>
> Just say so and I'll make it so.

Sounds great, but would we want $ENV{SMOKE_TESTING} or something, just so we can \
differentiate, or would we just be tossing too many environment variables for too \
little gain?  I *think* just having $ENV{AUTOMATED_TESTING} is fine.

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/