List:       perl-mailbox
Subject:    docs ( and patches for them )
From:       Dave Rolsky <autarch () urth ! org>
Date:       2002-06-10 18:26:58

Mark, I've been looking at Mail::Box for a project I'm working on, and
while it has all the functionality I need, I've had a lot of trouble
using it because the docs really aren't sufficient.

For example, there is no indication of what exactly the message header
->timestamp method returns.  I've had to look in the code to figure out
that it returns seconds since the epoch.

Are you interested in doc patches?  I could probably supply some.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun