List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    Parsing LDIFprint.
From:       Richard Lytle <rlytle () med ! unc ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-06 17:30:24

Hi,

I am trying to break up the output or return from an LDIFprint command
into seperate attribute/value pairs so that I can use only some of
them.  If I use "$entry->printLDIF();" how do I break the return into
useful pieces?  Is the returned value in the form of a hash?  I can get
the data back but not sure how to hack it up.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rich Lytle