List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    Re: Search Method returns 0 results
From:       Christoph Neumann <enigma () apu ! edu>
Date:       2001-05-07 17:18:55

I noticed that your base is different in the code and in the "ldapsearch".
In the code you have "dc=mydomain,dc=com" and in the ldapsearch command
line you have "dc=mydomain, dc=com".  Now theoretically the space should
not matter, but I have had problems with this in OpenLDAP 1.2.11.  Try
adding the space in the Perl code and give it another shot.  Anyone had a
problem with this in OpenLDAP 2.0.7?

- Christoph