List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    Re: Net::LDAP and Net:LDAP::LDIF read & add problems
From:       Rick Greene <rickg () serve ! com>
Date:       2005-08-27 14:22:42

I would have loved to assist, however the project I was on that was
utilizing this has ended for me, so I no longer have access to those systems.

I emailed myself copies of the config files and programs I wrote, if
I can get a home system working with the same set up I could try
there, but the next couple of weeks are going to be busy for me so
I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get to this.

Sorry,

Rick