List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    How to retrieve ndsLoginProperties from netware eDirectory
From:       "michael luch" <michaelluch () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 15:38:12

Hi,
I'm trying to find the ndsLoginProperties for a user that logged onto a
netware server.
I can retieve an entry for the dn and dump it, as:

dn:cn=TestUser,o=nwserver1_context
nsimHint:
        uid: TestUser
         sn: test
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
             organizationalPerson
             Person
             ndsLoginProperties
             Top
  loginTime: 20050427141456Z
        cn: TestUser
  ACL: 2#subtree#cn=TestUser,o=nwserver1_context#[All Attributes Rights]
             6#entry#cn=TestUser,o=nwserver1_context#loginScript
             2#entry#[Public]#messageServer
             2#entry#[Root]#groupMembership
             6#entry#cn=TestUser,o=nwserver1_context#printJobConfiguration
             2#entry#[Root]#networkAddress

However, I cannot figure out how to retrieve the ndsLoginProperties.
Does anyone have any pointers to docs or examples?

Thanks,
Michael.

I did the search with

my $search_res = $ldap->search( # perform a search
                        base   => "o=nwserver1_context",
                        scope => "sub",
                        filter => "uid = TestUser",
                      );

foreach my $entry ($search_res->entries) {
        $entry->dump;
}