List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    Moving off sourceforge
From:       Graham Barr <gbarr () pobox ! com>
Date:       2004-02-14 12:38:59

It's no secret that for sometime I have wanted to move away from
sourceforge. We moved the mailing list a while back, which has reduced
spam a lot, and today I finally completed moving the homepage and
source repository

The new home for the perl-ldap webpage is now http://ldap.perl.org/ .
This is being hosted by the Perl Foundation servers along with many
other perl.org websites. I have already changed sourceforge to forward
requests to the new site.

You may notice that the site now has GoogleAds on the left. This was my
decision as it will help support the Perl Foundation and ultimately the
machines that are now hosting the site.

The source is now kept in a subversion repository at
http://svn.mutatus.co.uk/ . This repository also contains many of my
other perl distributions.

I have disabled commit access to the CVS repository on sourceforge,
anyone who had commit access and wants/needs commit access to the
subversion repository, then please contact me.

Graham.