List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    OT: PHP Net_LDAP
From:       Tarjei Huse <tarjei () bergfald ! no>
Date:       2003-08-12 13:01:40

Hi, I just thought I'd mention that I've now uploaded a package into
PEAR thats named Net_LDAP. It's a basic Net::LDAP clone so I thought I'd
mention it here. Of course right now it only implements basic searching
and modifying entries - not LDIFs or schemas or any other fancy
features.

Also I would like to thank mr Barr for the great Net::LDAP package.

Cheers :-)

Tarjei