List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    Modifying openldap passwords
From:       "Cristian Dotro " <CDOTRO () roemmers ! com ! ar>
Date:       2002-08-29 14:51:48

Hi, I have a problem using Net ldap module with perl, and I hope that you c=
ould help me :)

I had a little cgi program for create new users on ldap directory.

I used add method and it works fine, the entry is added, but the password s=
tay in plain text format.
(the attribute userPassword is not encripted)

(Idem if I try to change a user password with modify method)

Could you tell me how must I do it?

Thanks a lot

Cristian Dotro