List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    [Fwd] perl-based LDAP server?
From:       Graham Barr <gbarr () pobox ! com>
Date:       2002-01-28 23:54:24

----- Forwarded message from Michael J Zakharoff <zak@123office.com> -----

Date: 28 Jan 2002 15:50:10 -0800
To: gbarr@pobox.com
From: Michael J Zakharoff <zak@123office.com>
Subject: perl-based LDAP server?

I'm looking into creating a mini-LDAP server that sendmail can talk to,
which does nothing more than lookup an email address to see if it exists
in our sybase database.

Besides the Kirves-ldapd, are there any other recent perl projects that
does this... I see that there are lots of perl modules that talk to an
LDAP server, but only one (Kirves) that actually functions as an LDAP
server.

I guess I'm looking for sort of an LDAP proxy.

Thanks in advance

Mike Zakharoff
System Administrator
TeamOn Systems