List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    About man page Net::LDAP::Entry
From:       Iustin Pop <iusty () ags ! ro>
Date:       2002-01-25 13:27:46

Hello to all and thanks for a nice piece of software.

The man page of Net::LDAP::Entry doesn't document the possibility of
deleting only specific values of an attribute:
delete ( [ ATTR [, ATTR2 ... ]] )
instead of
delete ( ATTR [ => VALUE ], ...)

By testing I saw that you can delete specific values but the value must
by an array, e.g.: $entry->delete("cn"=>['Bob'])

If you want to reply, CC to me, I'm not on the list.
--
Iustin Pop
IT engineer