List:       perl-ldap-dev
Subject:    [Fwd] Net::LDAP vs. Mozilla::LDAP
From:       Graham Barr <gbarr () pobox ! com>
Date:       2001-12-11 20:30:24

----- Forwarded message from "Greg V. Gouzev" <gouzev_greg_v@solarturbines.com> -----

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:08:26 -0800
To: gbarr@pobox.com
From: "Greg V. Gouzev" <gouzev_greg_v@solarturbines.com>
Subject: Net::LDAP vs. Mozilla::LDAP

Dear Graham,

I enjoy using your Net::LDAP module. Thank you very much! I seem to have
varying outcomes when running the same query on the same server with
Net::LDAP and Mozilla::LDAP. The former gives me error code "4" (Sizelimit
exceeded) and stops at 700 records, while the other module returns all
records (in this example over 1,300). The only difference is connecting
from different hosts to run the queries. Why can this be happening? I've
searched everywhere for an answer before contacting you.

Best regards,

    Greg Gouzev
    Solar e-Commerce Applications
    gouzev_greg_v@solarturbines.com