List:       perl-datetime
Subject:    ANNOUNCE Raku module Date::Calendar::Julian version 0.0.2
From:       Jean Forget <J2N-FORGET () orange ! fr>
Date:       2020-08-07 5:22:48

In Date::Calendar::Julian version 0.0.1, there was an
arithmetic error when converting dates from Gregorian
(or other) to a Julian 1st January. For example, when
converting Gregorian 14 January 2020 to Julian, this
would produce a "32 December 2019" and then the
sanity checks defined in the class would trigger an
exception.

So yesterday I have fixed this arithmetic error
and I have released to CPAN6 version 0.0.2
of Date::Calendar::Julian.

Thank you for your attention,

Jean Forget