List:       perl-datetime
Subject:    Announce: Astro::Sunrise and DateTime::Event::Sunrise
From:       Jean Forget <J2N-FORGET () orange ! fr>
Date:       2013-07-12 5:28:55

On 2013-06-26, I wrote:
[ cut ]

> Or else, can you share maintenance of these two
> modules with someone else? I volunteer to be a
> co-maintener for these modules.

So my request for co-maintenance has been granted.

And last monday, I have released Astro::Sunrise 0.92
and DateTime::Event::Sunrise 0.0502.

Some tickets have been closed, most importantly
the tickets dealing with the erroneous computations
for 19/20/21 March. Other tickets
are still open, I will deal with them a bit later.
And with kwalitee issues as well.

Jean Forget