List:       perl-datetime
Subject:    Re: SLA calculation w/DateTime::Set
From:       "Flavio S. Glock" <fglock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-15 21:28:16

Kaare:

1) make a description of the start and end times, possibly using
DateTime::Event::Recurrence. Exclude the holidays from the sets.
2) create a SpanSet from the start and end recurrences.
3) create a description of the downtime, using Span (or SpanSet).

The total downtime is downtime_span->duration.

The business time is downtime_span->intersection( business_hours )->duration

- Flavio S. Glock