List:       perl-datetime
Subject:    Olson timezone geography map
From:       "Michael Fair" <michael () daclubhouse ! net>
Date:       2003-06-23 18:42:15

Hey All,

I'm noticing that finding out the city name for a given
timezone region is not very intuitive and I wanted to
provide a map that users could click on to find out what
city name is associated to their timezone.

Does anyone know of any resources that have already
associated all this information?  Even a large database
of city names around the world with the associated
Olson TZ names somehow attached would be sufficient
for now.

I've been looking but I haven't found anything promising.

Thanks,
-- Michael --