List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    Re: How to can develop a program
From:       Shlomi Fish <shlomif () shlomifish ! org>
Date:       2022-08-02 1:17:54

Hi William!

On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 14:50:21 -0600
William Torrez Corea <willitc9888@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 8:16 AM Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 21:03:18 +0200, William Torrez Corea <
> > willitc9888@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > My goal: I want to create
> >

> > Being that you barely know anything about Perl, you should start with
> > learning how Perl works by reading Modern Perl and Ovid's Beginning Perl.
> >
> > Right now you're doing the moral equivalent of asking how to draw Mona
> > Lisa's eye when you don't even know which end of a paint brush paints.
> >
> > --
> > With regards,
> > Christian Walde
> >

> Do you have some roadmap that I can follow?. I receive the basics in my
> class of computation (control structure, data structure, algorithms,
> syntax, tools). I certainly have experience with C but never I make a long
> program in Perl.

see:

1. https://perl-begin.org/

2.
https://github.com/shlomif/Freenode-programming-channel-FAQ/blob/master/FAQ_with_ToC__generated.md

3. https://perl-begin.org/FAQs/freenode-perl/

welcome aboard!

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Emma-Watson/

"You are banished! You are banished! You are banished!
Hey! I'm just kidding!"
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html