List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    [OT] converting a script to a distribution
From:       Luca Ferrari <fluca1978 () infinito ! it>
Date:       2017-11-29 12:56:48

Hi all,
This is not quite tied to Perl itself, but I'm trying to migrate a few
stand-alone scripts I've written to fully distributions, may be
uploaded to CPAN.
Now, using a tool like distzilla, or alike, and assuming each script
has already its git story and configuration files laying around, what
is the better way to start at? Any pointer?

Thanks,
Luca