List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    [OT] app (ncurses?) mechanizer?
From:       Luca Ferrari <fluca1978 () infinito ! it>
Date:       2017-03-27 14:04:22

Hi all,
I've to run a very old application from the command line (unix), it
seems to me a ncurses application but I'm not sure that is the real
case (let's say it seems ncurses).
Anyway, I have to launch the application with a file name, do a couple
of menu interactions and exit, then do it again for a hundred or so
files.
Is there any kind of "app-mechanize" similar to www::mechanize?

Thanks,
Luca