List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    X11::Keysyms
From:       derrick () thecopes ! me
Date:       2017-01-07 8:06:11

I am trying to set up some keybindings for my desktop with X11::Keysyms. Is this possible? Can someone point me in the correct direction. I am using linux and currently use xmodmap to remap Caps Lock to ESC. Can I use a perl script instead in my .Xinitrc? I can't find any examples of code using X11::Keysyms. Thanks for any help.

Derrick
--
Derrick Cope

--from my mutt