List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    WWW::selenium moudle function get_all_window_names return undef
From:       "jyang" <jyang () sigma-rt ! com>
Date:       2010-09-27 2:25:44

Hi :

I have a testing project UI, and now click a hyperlink pop up new window ,so I want \
to operate the pop up window,I want to get the IE browser window's names or ids.But I \
use WWW:: selenium's function named get_all_window_names or get_all_window_ids ,they \
return array is null ,so I don't select pop-up new window using function \
select_window. I need your help!
Thanks a lot!

2010-09-27

Best Regards!