List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    Re: Beginners' books for Perl newbies using Windows?
From:       "Jenda Krynicky" <Jenda () Krynicky ! cz>
Date:       2008-10-03 21:48:11

From: merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
> In my view, there are no stupid students.  Only misstated pre-reqs, misaligned
> goals, or *bad* instructors.  No excuse for any of those.

Not being too stupid might be considered a pre-req. Though usualy
it's not stated this way, but rather as "must already understand XY"
:-)

Anyway thanks for a very well written and thought out post! I wish
all teachers/instructors were like this.

Jenda
===== Jenda@Krynicky.cz === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
	-- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery