List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    Re: Beginners' books for Perl newbies using Windows?
From:       "Jenda Krynicky" <Jenda () Krynicky ! cz>
Date:       2008-10-02 13:13:51

From:           	Andrew Smith <asmith9983@gmail.com>
> Hi
> >From my experience learning Perl, the supplied on-line documentation
> accessed through the perldoc command provides everything you need.

This depends on your background. If you can program and just need to
learn Perl, it's perfectly adequate and sufficient. If it's your
first programming language, it's too dense. At least in the
beginning.
It was enough for you or me, but I bet it would not be for others.

Jenda
===== Jenda@Krynicky.cz === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
	-- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery