List:       perl-beginners
Subject:    Re: Beginners' books for Perl newbies using Windows?
From:       209.223.236.162
Date:       2008-09-19 16:22:18

>>>>> "air" == air  <lonelyair@gmail.com> writes:

air> Yes, the book "Learning Perl" had 5th in 2008.
air> and you can download it from the here:
[redacted]
air> also it had many frees books to download.
air> good luck.

I know this is *talk* like a pirate day.  It's not *be* a pirate day.

Please don't help pirates by pointing at their sites.  Please don't
harm me by helping people to pirate my books.  How do you expect me to
want to write future books if people are just stealing them?