List:       pen-test
Subject:    Re: Offensive Security OSCP Course
From:       Felipe Martins <martins.felipe.security () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-29 18:06:44

Hi,

    Another question ? After attending the course, am I able to make the
test appoitment  at any time or there is a limit time to do that ?

Thanks

Felipe Martins wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone now or attended classes of the Offensive Security
> Penetration Tests with Backtrack Course, eligible for the OSCP
> Certification ? What do you think of the course ? Is the tests easy
> for experienced professionals ?
> I've seen at their site and the prices are really good, except for
> the CTP Course (eligible for OSCE Certification). I'd like to hear
> from you all what do you think of that certification and course,
> mainly from those who attended that.
> If it's really good i intend to attend classes online for the PWT
> 2.0 Course.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a \
proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical \
examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org