List:       pen-test
Subject:    Everyday Creativity
From:       Pete Herzog <lists () isecom ! org>
Date:       2009-11-11 20:46:11

Hi,

I had a long talk with an editor from Psychology Today magazine
regarding trust and security and she spun part of it into an article
she was doing on creative people who aren't artists or in artistic
careers. I always say that the difference between machines and humans
when it comes to hacking and pen testing is creativity. Here's the
article that talks about this and while it's not about hackers, it
starts with a little story I told about toy hacking. I just like it
because I think it fits to what we do.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200910/everyday-creativity

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@isecom.org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a \
proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical \
examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org