List:       pen-test
Subject:    Re: Pen Testings a IPhone, SmartPhone, etc
From:       Radmilo Racic <rracic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-05 18:18:48

John,
Take a look at this paper from BlackHat USA 2009:
http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-usa-09/MILLER/BHUSA09-Miller-FuzzingPhone-PAPER.pdf.
 It talks about fuzzing smart phones.

Another one that could be useful as a background read (shameless
plug): http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~hchen/paper/securecomm06.pdf

Cheers,
-- Radmilo