List:       pen-test
Subject:    fgdump 2.0.0 and pwdump 1.7.1 Released
From:       fizzgig () foofus ! net
Date:       2008-04-25 19:02:23

Folks,

The foofus.net team is pleased to announce updates to both fgdump (2.0.0) and pwdump \
(1.7.1), which incorporate a number of new features, the most significant of which is \
that both tools now support 64-bit targets.

We are also pleased to announce the creation of a mailing list for the purposes of \
tool support, bug reports, feature requests and new revision announcements. This \
mailing list currently covers fgdump, pwdump and medusa. Feel free to sign up at  \
http://lists.foofus.net/listinfo.cgi/foofus-tools-foofus.net.

For all the details on the latest fgdump and pwdump releases, please visit their home \
pages:

http://www.foofus.net/fizzgig/fgdump
http://www.foofus.net/fizzgig/pwdump

As always, please contact me with any bug reports or feature requests.

--f

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads