List:       pen-test
Subject:    Trust Factory/SDI Notes Pen Tools
From:       "helmut schmidt" <helmutsch69 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-12-06 15:14:58

Hi,

I have recently heard the very good presentation of Trust-Factory and SDI at
the BlackHat Windows 2000 Security Conf in Feb this year.

In the presentation they stated that the tools (e.g. sesame) they
demonstrated would [probably] be cleaned up and released before Defcon but I
don't see them on the trust factory site.

My question is, were these tools actually released ? If so where could I get
hold of them.

Regards Helmut