List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    [PECL-DEV] Bug #68520 [Opn->Sus]: requesting new pecl release
From:       kalle () php ! net
Date:       2017-10-24 23:28:05

Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=68520&edit=1

 ID:                 68520
 Updated by:         kalle@php.net
 Reported by:        tyrael@php.net
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            mysqlnd_memcache
 PHP Version:        5.6.3
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

The mysqlnd_memcache package have not had a release since 2013 and no development \
since, its safe to say that this package is no longer maintained, if development \
picks back up then this report should be re-opened

Previous Comments:
[2016-12-18 17:44:46] john dot nicholls at eagleeye dot com

PHP 5.6 is well established now guys!   We'll be moving to PHP 7.1 within 6 months, \
so it would be really helpful if we could get this extension working and so shave \
vital microseconds off our query times.

[2014-11-27 22:52:51] tyrael@php.net

hi,

the latest (1.0.1) release is not compatible with PHP 5.6: the signature of \
zval_to_mysqlnd got changed in 5.6. I've pushed a fix for making it compatible for \
5.6, and now master seems to be building/working fine, so it would be nice if you \
could do an 5.6 compatible pecl release!