List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    [PECL-DEV] VCS Account Request: kranpusmaster4
From:       "Troy Hunt" <Truenoble2020 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-30 18:31:14

Poss poor planning produces kiss poor performance packages for all my own apps

Sponsor:
Make patches extensions pythons linode doped test data that can have access to my \
emails and find out the real details if they want I don&amp;#039;t care I am a bank \
data base world wide I have a lot of work every where not just in google I am no one \
or any small government entity I am just me