List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    [PECL-DEV] PECL IBM i support ibm_db2 and pdo_ibm
From:       Tony Cairns <adc () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2015-01-23 17:41:04

Hi,
Requesting PECL account.

>> Introduce yourself
I am Tony Cairns (alias RangerCairns).
I am IBM employee, history, worked years with Zend on IBM i Zend Server=

projects (see Mike Pavlak <mike.p@zend.com>).
I previously submitted PECL account request (RangerCairns, adc@us.ibm.c=
om).

>> Introduce your new extension or the extension you would like to help=

maintain
I contributed IBM i PECL ibm_db2/pdo_ibm fixes/enhancements (for years)=
,
committed these changes via other IBM LUW accounts (see RAHUL PRIYADARS=
HI <
rahul.priyadarshi@in.ibm.com> ).
Recently, I was directed by ibm_db2/pdo_ibm owner Rahul to start proces=
s of
acquiring my own PECL account for future/additional IBM i work (this
email).

http://pecl.php.net/package/PDO_IBM
http://pecl.php.net/package/ibm_db2

http://www.youngiprofessionals.com/wiki/index.php/XMLSERVICE/XMLSERVICE=