List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    [PECL-DEV] PECL Account Request: troym1
From:       Troy McCarthy <troy.mccarthy1972 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-19 20:49:11

Requested from:   86.15.16.209
Username:         troym1
Real Name:        Troy McCarthy
Email:            troy.mccarthy1972@gmail.com (show address)
Need php.net Account: yes
Purpose:
For the latest dlls and php news n stuff..

Sponsor:
N/a google found you.. I think you was in the back of my mind somewhere :)

To handle: http://pecl.php.net/admin/?acreq=troym1

More info:
I am from developing - but took about 10 years out... I ws developing in asp, c, \
javascript etc... I just really fancied the big shot at the php/apache/mysql  \
environment. So yeah, precious hours nerding ...