List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    Re: [PECL-DEV] XDom documentation
From:       Darren Hill <dchill42 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-11 22:33:39

Thanks, Rasmus!

I submitted the PECL account request form, which I _think_ worked (look
for dchill42pecl). The resulting page only had some footer-style data on
it, like copyright notices, but I did not see an error. I also submitted
an SVN request, aimed at PECL. Cute form - I wonder how many people goof
it up.

Also, I got a good suggestion from Bryan Davis with regard to some of my
constants. I will make the suggested changes before submitting code to
SVN.

-Darren