List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    [PECL-DEV] new extension whois query
From:       "ranlys -" <ranlys () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-14 3:48:14

Hi all, I'v just write a whois query extension. it support single or
multiple domain information query from whois server and return query
result.

I have tested this extension on Vista and FreeBSD 6.2 STABLE, it no problem.

If this code is possible to distribute on pecl, I would like to
release and maintain this extension.

Thanks a lot.

here is source code:

http://61.129.112.40/whois.tar.gz

the query look like this:

<?php

dl('whois.so');

$foo = whois('php.net');
$bar = whois(array('php.net','freebsd.org',' unix.org'));

echo $foo;
print_r($bar); // array('php.net'=>"information string",
'freebsd.org'=>"information string", ' unix.org'=>"..");

?>

result:

// foo
Registrant:
PHP Development Team
104 Shaftsberry Ct
Cary, NC 27513
US

Domain name: PHP.NET

Administrative Contact:
Development Team, PHP  rasmus@lerdorf.on.ca
104 Shaftsberry Ct
Cary, NC 27513
US
+1 919 254-8916
Technical Contact:
Hostmaster, easyDNS  hostmaster@easydns.com
67 Mowat Ave.
ste 331
Toronto, Ontario M6K 3E3
CA
416 535 8672    Fax: 416 535 0237

Registration Service Provider:
easyDNS Technologies Inc., easydns@myprivacy.ca
+1.416.535.8672
http://www.easydns.com
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 03-Aug-2007.
Record expires on 17-Nov-2007.
Record created on 18-Nov-1997.