List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    [PECL-DEV] About to discontinue work in pecl/etpan
From:       80.123.98.46
Date:       2007-03-23 10:10:09

Hi,

I realized that libetpan does not really fit the PHP pattern,
but seems to aim more at stateful applications like desktop MUAs.

After all it doesn't look worthwhile to hack into the driver
specifics to provide a reasonable performance, which doesn't
seem to be possible with the public abstraction API.

I guess I could split off the (independent) mime builder to pecl/mime?

--
Michael