List:       pecl-dev
Subject:    pecl intro
From:       Curt Zirzow <pecl-dev () zirzow ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2003-09-22 21:10:42

Greetings,

I have written a z-machine emulator in a php module and am
interested in bringing it over to pecl, pending licensing issues,
that I'll need to resolve.

Concerning a cvs account with some karma, I had requested one a
while back and havn't heard anything back (could of been my lack of
inspirating reason for the account) with helping out on the
documentation.  Should I make a new request for an account?

here is the site  that uses the module to run z-machine files:
  http://www.ifiction.org/

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."