List:       pear-general
Subject:    Re: [PEAR] Upload Image_Canvas on packagist
From:       Mathieu Dubois <mdubois () genoscope ! cns ! fr>
Date:       2022-02-09 21:56:21

Le 09/02/2022 à 21:08, Michael Gauthier a écrit  :

> To immediately unblock yourself, you can install packages from GitHub repositories \
> using the VCS repository type in your composer.json.

Yes, I noticed the composer file in the github repo and tried a VCS repo
before contacting the list but I couldn't make it work.

After reading your answer, I think I made some progress by using a VCS
repo for Image_Canvas and requesting image_canvas/master and setting
minimum-stability to "dev". I had to add another repo for Image_Color.

However, I think it would be nice to have Image_Canvas (and Image_Color)
in packagist. I know they are old packages but AFAIU it's not too much work.