List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] [ANNOUNCEMENT] File_Therion-0.1.0 (alpha) Released.
From:       "PEAR Announce" <pear-dev () lists ! php ! net>
Date:       2016-04-23 18:44:33

The new PEAR package File_Therion-0.1.0 (alpha) has been released at \
http://pear.php.net/.

Release notes
-------------
Initial release of first API. Still in development!
Therion data model core features should be mostly supported already;
that means survey structure and centreline data should be usable mostly.
The package is still not stable and API may change in future versions.

Please refer to the TODO tags in the API to get an idea what is still missing.
You can expect basic survey structure, important metadata and centreline to be \
working. Scraps, Maps, surface and many data fields are still unsupported however \
should parse OK silently.

This release is dedicated to my friend Dr. Stefan Dahm, who died in the
Hirlatz cave (Dachstein, Austria) on 28.02.2016 while conducting an
expedition. We miss you Stefan! Your work will be continued...

Package Info
------------
File_Therion provides object oriented interface for parsing, handling and writing \
                Therion (http://therion.speleo.sk/) cave survey data files (*.th).
        It features Therions data model as PHP objects and can be used to interface \
between therion data files, various databases and PHP based user applications.

Related Links
Package home: http://pear.php.net/package/File_Therion
   Changelog: http://pear.php.net/package/File_Therion/download/0.1.0
    Download: http://download.pear.php.net/package/File_Therion-0.1.0.tgz