List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] Installing shared host
From:       Albert Nevado <albert () 1d3a ! com>
Date:       2011-11-21 16:09:06

Hello,

I've been looking on how install a PHP extension (OAuth) and due to it's a
PEAR extension, I need to install PEAR first. The problem is that my
website is located in a shared host, in which I do not have SSH access nor
any kind of access to any server file, so I cannot run any command. This
website is located in Dreamhost servers. My question is if I am able to
install PEAR in it via a php script or something I can run from my machine.
I'm new in this world of installing and modifying PHP configurations, so I
hope I can get a detailed help in here.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

--