List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] Re: Uploading pear
From:       Alexey Borzov <borz_off () cs ! msu ! su>
Date:       2011-10-26 15:00:01

Hi Alejandro,

I think your main problems are the following
   1) You have trouble understanding English.
   2) You don't have a clue about unix-like OSes.
(in that order)

I suggest you ask someone speaking the same language as you do to translate the
installation instructions for you (I can only translate 'em to Russian, this
will hardly help). Also get hold of a book about Unix/Linux in your native
language and read it.

Oh, and don't write to people directly, use mailing lists.