List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] Package instalation
From:       Dons Mail <Donald () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2008-06-30 22:56:08

Hello. I am at my wits end trying to install a package. My hosted =
webspace has PEAR instlled and PHP. There are a number of packages that =
I can access on my cpanel, However, the package I want to install is not =
on the list.  I am trying to instll the MP3_Player package,  I am told =
by my helpdesk at my hoster, that I need to unpack it and add it to the =
list before the installer will work for me.  I am not very literate with =
php and am trying to learn as I go along. I have printed out various =
items of documentation but no joy.

I think I may have the answer to my problem  the paxkage has an aplha =
designation.MP3_Playlist.0.5.1alpha1 is that the reason? Is there anyway =
I can process it to php form abd put it into my package installer that =
way. I really do want to fry this program. It's sounds to be just what I =
am needing. Can anybody please help. What would it cost to pay someone =
to install for me? Assuming you have installers. Sincerelt. Don Ellerton.