List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] OpenWYSIWYG and PEAR QuickForm
From:       Bernhard Harb <pear () harb-online ! com>
Date:       2008-06-15 17:53:46

Hello!

I use PEAR Quickform to show my forms. For textareas I want to use
OpenWYSIWYG. Everything seems to be fine, the changes in the textarea
are shown by OpenWYSIWYG (bold text, ...) but the result of exportValue
does not contain the changes of OpenWYSIWYG - only plain text is submitted.

Does anyone have an idea how I can make that working?

Thanks,
Bernhard.