List:       pear-general
Subject:    [PEAR] open_basedir throwing error trying to access pear packages
From:       l Burnerheimerton <lburnerheimerton () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-12-26 11:44:09

I just implemented open_basedir on a test site.  It
throws an error:

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir
restriction in effect. File(D:\files\php\pear/DB.php)
is not within the allowed path(s):: (D:/web
sites/testsite)

The entry in httpd.conf is:
<Directory "D:/web sites/testsite">
	php_admin_value open_basedir "D:/web sites/testsite"
</Directory>

How do I user open_basedir and at the same time allow
it to use pear packages that are not in THAT web root?